Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, May 1, 2010

God-- Let It Rain



Friends...blogger s and non-blogger s....I cannot begin to tell you how much your words have encouraged me... and the fact that through you... God has given me a beautiful pearl...Pearls of Wisdom.. which I have never quite understood personally before now...

Yes, my disappoint is God's appointment as Karin said... and the others... talking about God's plan... you are so right.. but I needed to be reminded of it... I lost sight... so thank you... Melli, Julie, Denise, Tracy and Nancy....and others...ya know who you are...

When I was young, my dad and I would walk side by side, and he would say, 'If you don't slow down, you'll never catch a man." I would rebuttal with, "Dad, I'll just marry someone with long legs."

And I did...

But the sad thing ... I have always walked ahead of God... in every situation... and it got gets me in more trouble!

I also loved what Karin wrote,,, If you don't get rained on, you can't grow...

So God bring on the rain...And let me play in the puddles






5 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

Amen, that is the right attitude sis, love you.

Unknown said...

So glad to have you back on track!!
We all get lost in the mire from time to time.

Tracy said...

Amen, my friend! A great lesson & prayer for all of us! = )

Melli said...

You got it! I knew you would! :) You're just really smart like that! And entirely too spiritual NOT to! (((Hugs!)))

Donetta said...

Early in marriage The house was a safe house for the neighborhood kids.
There was a little boy who was with his Grandmother. They were driving the neighborhood during a warm monsoon rain and saw a woman with an umbrella walking barefoot in the rain.
The Grandmother declared to the child "look at that crazy woman walking barefoot in the rain..."

The child replied "Grandma that's not a crazy woman that's Ms Donetta"...

:)