Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Jayne's Song




I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever.......(Psalm 89:1 )


One day, I was on the way to work and listening to my favorite Christian radio station, when the song "I Could Sing of Your Love Forever" came on. Out of nowhere I began to cry.


Fortunately, I had a short drive to work because the tears made it very difficult to see. As I sat in my car (trying to get composed), I realized I was continuing another day here on Earth and my best friend, Jayne, was fulfilling the ultimate hope of this song in Heaven.

As I shared with you in yesterday's post all the recent events of facing issues regarding the person that took Jayne's life, my recent walk through forgiveness that has blessed me with a sure freedom, peace now transcends over me in a bittersweet moment of knowing Jayne is in the presence of our Savior.


Life is like that. One must know sorrows to appreciate the joys. In our sorrow, we are given glimpses of a promise and hope of our future.


Even in the sadness of life's storms, peeking through the clouds is the very joy that comes from singing of God's love forever...

In Him I sing of His love forever,

7 little hearts from you...:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sharon Bardwell said...

Life is a continuing adjustment of our perspective. As self centered people growing up it is all about us. Why were they taken from me? Why am I experiencing this? Why can't I...?

But as we grow deeper in love with our Loving Lord, we slowly start to realize that it's not about us, it's about Him.

Jayne is truly singing of His mercies every day...and someday soon (in the grand scheme of things) so will we, so will we.

{Glad you got that forgiveness thing going...unforgiveness can really hold you back}

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Glad you have the forgiveness in your heart from the Lord . I am praying for you sweet Connie. Thanks for the visit. I am going to link you as I love your blog will make it easy to visit. Hope that is ok.

Thanks for visiting me the other day and sweet comment. It meant a lot.

Hugs,

Angel ( Angel Mama )

Denise said...

I love that song, I know my momma is singing that right now.

A Friend said...

Thank you my friend. I look forward to seeing your blog daily and listening to the wonderful music. Of course I had to listen to "I could sing of Your love forever."

Anonymous said...

God is my rock
He took me out of years of depression over my friend

Connie I have something for you over at my blog
Hugs

Anna said...

I love that song. So very powerful.