Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Monday, February 15, 2010

He Leadeth Me to a New Season




For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven.


A time to be born and a time to die. A time to plant and a time to harvest.


A time to kill and a time to heal. A time to tear down and a time to build up.


A time to cry and a time to laugh. A time to grieve and a time to dance.


A time to scatter stones and a time to gather stones. A time to embrace and a time to turn away.


A time to search and a time to quit searching. A time to keep and a time to throw away.


A time to tear and a time to mend. A time to be quiet and a time to speak.


A time to love and a time to hate. A time for war and a time for peace. (Ecc 3:1-8)


We all go through seasons... sometimes, we enjoy spring or fall and would like the seasons to stay one season permantently. I grew up in Miami Florida. Most of the time, it was hot and hotter. We never learned to appreciate the change of seasons. I missed out on the crackling sounds of wood in a fireplace. I never made a snowman as a child.

When I moved to Georgia, I learned to enjoy the change of seasons. When we first arrived in Georgia, it was frigid cold. My first experience of something other than hot. A new sensation. When fall came the leaves turned a beautiful amber color and then the spring came and I saw my first new birth. Oh Lord, this reminds me of Your promise.


Our lives are filled with seasons. Whether it is with family circumstances or choices in our lives or jobs. I have just made a decision that not only affects me but affects my family. Just as when I took my job with Hospice because called me there, now there is a new season and it is time to go. Oh some may say, she cannot seem to make up her mind. But I hear God telling me through circumstances that it is time. For God is a resourceful God. He will use every circumstance in our life to bring Glory to His Name. And the men and women of the Bible did not always life in one place throughout their journey.


I have never done this in my career either. I feel a lot like Abraham when God told him to pick up and leave. I have left Hospice not knowing what I will do next. But I am so at peace. Because I know God is leading each step. He is a loving God.


It is spring in my life. There is new growth. One of promise, hope and a future.


It is when we let go of our ordinary life; thus, "allowing" God to turn it into an extraordinary life so that something truly spectacular happens!


A time to heal... a time to love...



3 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

Sweetie, I am praying for you as you start this new journey. I love you.

Julie said...

Oh, I am SO excited for you.... I wonder what Papa God has up next on the horizon for you. I can't wait to watch it unfold!

When were you in Miami? I lived there in 1983-1984... moved there from Tennessee!

Keep me posted, dear friend~

Technonana said...

A new Season... a new adventure... and the journey continues, these are the days of our lives!!
Blessing Friend!!