Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Prayer Request




Meet Dale and Celeste...

Dale has been like a brother to my sister and I for over 30 years.... Celeste is his wife (We tell him he outdid himself)... she is only 39... and has been diagnosed with a rare type of endometrial cancer..... and it has now spread to the liver and brain...

She wanted this picture to show that she and Dale now having matching heads... she hasn't lost her sense of humor....only hair!!

Please pray for her... and Dale...

We know God can do all things....and so do they!!

She will be visiting this place for an evaluation....





8 little hearts from you...:

A Stone Gatherer said...

What a wonderful couple! True love! It hurts to know what they are suffering, but it's a blessing to know they know who is in control!

Melli said...

Sounds like she's a real trooper! Prayers are being said.

Anonymous said...

What a cute couple!! They are in my prayers along with you my dear:)

Cheryl said...

They do make a great couple! I have prayed for them. Thanks for sharing their picture. Hope you have a good weekend!

Denise said...

Bless her heart, I will be praying.

Technonana said...

Love knows no bounds!!
Praying that they are surrounded by God's perfect Love and the peace that passes all understanding!!
In Him,
Sharon

Sharon Brumfield said...

I will pray. I know that He is the healer and that He says He will give us the desires of our hearts.
At this time I pray His will will be done here on earth as it is in heaven.

Denise said...

Awwwwwwww what a sweet couple and I will put her in my prayer journal...... I want God to give us a cure for this demon cancer...... HE can..... He can........ My friend Jean that I spoke of many months ago is now only days away from crossing the river Jordan and seeing Jesus face to face..... My heart grieves!