Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Update on Celeste



Celeste is in the hospital for some complications with her cancer.

Please continue to pray for her and her husband.

Thank you my dear prayer warriors






4 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

Lifting her up in my prayers sweetie.

Technonana said...

Praying for this Sweet Child of God's. May His will and purposes for her life be fulfilled!!
In Him,
Sharon

A Stone Gatherer said...

So sorry to hear of her setback! Praying for her!

Denise said...

Praying for your friend.. I am sitting with my friend Jean.. You might remember her.. She is headed home to be with the Father.. I try to go over there every other day...

This is all new for me but the Lord is helping me along with it.. My sadness has turned into joy..... She is headed home and she will see things with her eyes that we have no clue about......

Hugs to you today and prayers for Celeste......