Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008



Happy Birthday Jesus...

For onto us a Savior is born.

Merry Christmas




8 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

I love you my precious friend, praying for your family to be blessed with a very merry Christmas.

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

Hey sweet Connie - have not "talked" with you in a long time!! So good to come here and hear amazing grace....... I am thankful for you this Christmas season!! Love, Leigh

A Stone Gatherer said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family too!

Donetta said...

He came and died and rose for us.
He made us the reason for the season. He =love is the reason the love he has for us..

Technonana said...

Hallelujah My Sweet Friend!!!
No better Reason to Celebrate!!!
Merry Christmas right back at you!!
Love you bunches!!
Sharon

Tracy said...

Merry Christmas Connie! May you and your family sense the presence of our Saviour more than ever before this Christmas.

Blessings,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Merry CHRISTmas and have a BLESSED New Year:)

Cheryl said...

I hope you and your family had a nice Christmas Connie. I know how you miss your Dad, I miss mine also. My wish for you is for you to have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!