Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Wedding


(Numbers 12:6) "I reveal myself to him in visions, I speak to him in dreams."


He came before me in a beautiful pinstripe suit. "I am ready for the wedding," he said. And the moment was special. He was smiling and painfree. "I'm going to see my Bride."


And then I woke up.

It was only a dream. I was dreaming about a patient, again! This is the third time this has happened. But it was only a dream, right?!


Within an hour, I received a call, my patient that I had just dreamt of had taken a turn for the worse. Chills ran up my arms. "God, what are you saying to me?"


I drove to his home and prayed for him as I thought about my dream during the night. See, he lost his wife recently and he has wanted to go home. But he also told me of seeing Jesus not long ago while we were visiting. So, it would be a marriage, indeed!


As I talked to the family, I mentioned my dream. The daughter asked me to describe the suit and so I did. I said the funny thing in my dream was his suit was really big but had the smallest of pinstripes. She started to cry. "I have that very suit at the cleaners."


I reassured her that he is very happy in my dream. She said that she knew he would be. He had missed her mom so much.


The wedding is in process.... an incredible reunion...



7 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

So very precious my friend, love you.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

You have quite an insight into their dear special patients of yours..What a gift...

Denise said...

The Father has HIS angels everywhere watching to see HIM live large in the lives of those HE loves....... We need more angels like you.......

Technonana said...

What a beautiful dream. It's wonderful when God gets us 'ready'.
Ready for the wedding feast!!!
This reminds me of my mom.. she was so ready to go home... to see my dad, and her Jesus!!

Donetta said...

I love you...His visions are so loving for all of the ones involved including you. Life in the supper natural. Please pray for my daughter and I she is ill and I am wherry. loving you
D

Julie said...

OH how I love your stories.......

How in the world are you girl???

Hugs,
Julie

A Stone Gatherer said...

You are His vessel! Beautiful!