Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Trick or Treat Little Froggie


We had a wonderful time with our grandson, Jack Jack (aka Jackson) trick or treating... He loved that bag of candy that his sweet Nonnie (me) fixed for him... ALL chocolate goodies...
Don't frogs love chocolate??
Now....jump in and eat up....

PS... You guys are so awesome to leave comments and I PROMISE to catch up on my blogging this week... thank you for your patiences with me.. I have worked every day (like you guys don't) and I am going to take some time to sit down and see what everyone is up to...
I love you all very much.. thank you for your love and prayers...


8 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

Your grandson is the cutest frog ever. He is blessed to have you in his life my friend. I love you.

Melli said...

Allllll this time I thought Logan looked JUST LIKE YOU... but it turns out he's the spittin' image of his DAD! What really amazes me is how much you and your husband look alike! And your little frog man is adorable! And of course, Nonnie Connie would ONLY put chocolate -- that's what ALL the coolest Nonnies do!

Denise said...

Tooooooooooo cute picture ! Happy Fall Ya'll......... Headed into the Christmas season and it is my favorite !!!!!!! A CHILD IS BORN !

Technonana said...

Precious, Precious Picture!!!
Thanks for sharing them!!!

A Stone Gatherer said...

What a cute little froggy! Glad you guys had a great time! Take your time getting back, you are one busy lady and you are doing such a special and blessed job!

Sharon Brumfield said...

Glad ya'll had a good time...cute little critters.
Take your time and enjoy life.

Anonymous said...

what a Prince of a frog:) Love IT!!!!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Take your time..answering isn't something that we all look forward to you doing..we all know that you are busy just like the rest of us.
Love your picture of you 3 ...very nice...