Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Monday, November 3, 2008

Extreme Makeover


My sister and I did our own little extreme makeover this weekend... One of my mom's (I'm blessed to have two)... is moving back to Rome now.. so we fixed this little breakfast area...


what do ya think??

HGTV wanna be's?







10 little hearts from you...:

Melli said...

Ahhhhhh how great!!! It's sO cute! I LOVE doing that kinda stuff! I finally completed my kitchen makeover... I posted it yesterday. Come on by and see!

Baba said...

This looks like a cozy place to sip on a cup of tea or to eat a meal...Thanks for sharing this make-over with us. Hugs, Baba

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

That looks way better!! What a transformation that you two made happen..GREAT!!

Mari said...

It looks great! I would like to sit there with a glass of juice and read the paper!

Denise said...

I love it.

Sharon Brumfield said...

I'm impressed!
Ya'll did a great job and I'll bet you had fun doing it.

Donetta said...

Wow it looks great. I am so glad you have two moms. Your blessed!

A Stone Gatherer said...

I like it!

Technonana said...

Great Job... wanna come to my house next??

Anonymous said...

what a great job!! That is so sweet:)