Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Friday, October 31, 2008

Mary Had A Little Lamb




The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! "(John 1:29)

Mary had a little lamb,

who grew up to be a shephard...

His name is...Jesus




And because of Him, we now are

8 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

Tis the season! As we approach the Christmas season I begin to become so aware of the greatest gift that God gave......... It never seems to amaze me to hear of HIS story..... I will have a very special story to tell just a few days from Christmas.....

Denise said...

Amen, bless you sweet one. I love you.

Technonana said...

Praise God, He was willing to GIVE THE BEST HE HAS, to redeem us!!! MARVELOUS GRACE INDEED!!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet and gentle, Thanks, Blessings to you:)

Unknown said...

That picture is awesome. it looks like pencil but so beautiful!!!

Sharon Brumfield said...

Behold the lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world.....I am so happy that He was willing to walk in my shoes and take my sentence.
What a tender heart He has!
Love the picture.

A Stone Gatherer said...

Wonderful gift, Wonderful love!

Donetta said...

Hi Dear heart. I have been here a while and have a big hug for you. Not a lot of wordy words , but A big hug and a fond loving kindness that overcomes me toward you.