Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Remembering Each Angel

Tonight is our memorial service at Heyman Hospice of Floyd....

Tonight my daddy's name will be read... An Angel gone on before us...

As I dressed, I thought, "would you be proud of my outfit?"

and I thought of how much I missed you...

Not a day has passed that I haven't thought of you...

My sister and I are forever talking about "What would dad think?"

The days will not pass soon enough for us all to be together again...

so tonight as your name is read and we light a candle in your rememberance... May Jesus hold you tight...

We love you,
Lynn, Mom and me...and all the grandkids and son in laws



And God bless all those I cared for along the way this past year or didn't care for but have gone on...

It's a Supernatural Night...


8 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

I wish I could be there tonight with you my friend. I am holding you close in my thoughts and prayers. I love you.

A Stone Gatherer said...

I am thinking of my father right now too! Imagining lighting a candle in memory of him!! Thinking of you and knowing you are smiling too!

Anonymous said...

I think he would be very proud of you! Saying a prayer for you my friend.((((hug))))

Unknown said...

I will be thinking of you and all who have passed before us. what a lovely tribute.

Melli said...

Awwwww... I'm sure it was very touching. And if there's one thing I know, it's that your Daddy is PROUD of everything you do!!!

Sharon Brumfield said...

Praying for you girl....how they must be anticipating the looks on our faces the first time we see where they have been living.

Talk..to..Grams said...

Thinking of you dear Connie, Thanks for your words of encouragement!
I go back next week for another round of Angioplasty on my right leg this time. and on the arteries by my kidneys. It was a little rougher then I though it would be after I came home. But maybe this time it will be better!!! Hugs, Grams

Denise said...

I love the comment that Sharon B made..... how surprised we will be when we see the home they have moved into.......... then we get to see ours!

Hugs !