Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Sis




The my best friend... my sister...

Happy Birthday....

Our dad's last words were, "Take care of each other." and that is our promise to him.

But really we always have....

Like the time I helped her take a bath.. (outside, naked in a wagon)

or the time I encouraged you to be brave... (I guess that didn't mean putting your hand through the slot of the door--the policeman could not figure out how we did that.)

Oh, I'm sure the list goes on.. but I have to redeem myself somewhere here....

But no matter what or how mean I was.. .. No one would ever hurt you... I always took care of them....I was a mean little snot....


So Dad, rest assure, I will take care of her...

I love you Lynn

Happy Birthday...



11 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

Happy Birthday to your dear sister, hope she enjoys her day.

Unknown said...

You are blessed to have those memories.. Happy Birthday to your sister!!!

Denise said...

That was so sweet........ I so needed a sister....... You make me cry....... Happy Birthday to your Sis !

Denise said...

Yes! We are watching prophesy unfold before our very eyes........ It causes me great joy but a bit anxious.. I always knew that we were living in the end times....... but we are watching it come to pass as we stand and breath! What a time for us.............. We need to pray all the more for those that need Christ!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNN!! God has blessed you both, hold unto each other and keep making great memories together:)Sisters are forever!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Sisters are a blessing! Happy birthday to your dear sister! Oh the stories we can all tell huh!!!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Oh, how I hope my girls grow to love each other like this over the years. That really blesses me.

Julie said...

Hey friend,
I remember when a young man whom my sister didn't like (we were elementary school age) came to visit her. He liked her... she was annoyed by him.
He wouldn't stop bothering her so I got one of my mom's high-heeled shoes and hit him on the head.
He went home and never came back... : )

We sistas gotta look out for each other.

Hope you are doing well! I've missed you!
Hugs,
Julie

Technonana said...

It's great to celebrate birthdays!!! I do hope your sister had a great day!!! I know you are so glad to have her... I never had a sister... but watching my girls, I kinda get what I missed out on!!

Susan said...

I can really see the resemblance between you two. Happy Birthday to your sister...those stories are the glue that hold us together sometimes, aren't they?

Hugs,

Susan

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Happy Birthday to Connie's sister!! smile!! I know how it is to have siblings. I only have a brother and well I have "Taken care of him" in those same ways too. We were bad kids..but had fun..Sandy