Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Heavenly Birthday

Happy Heavenly Birthday Dad...

As we celebrate your birthday here, I can only imagine what a beautiful celebration Jesus must have for you there...

We all love you so much and miss you....

"your special little girls"


13 little hearts from you...:

Holly said...

Praying for you today, Connie. You have a most precious heart! I long for birthday celebrations on Heaven...or any celebrations in Heaven. I long for Heaven!

Love you!
Holly

Denise said...

Happy Birthday to your dear angel Dad. I love you my friend.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I am sure that your dad is having a wonderful birthday..Probably the BEST that he has ever ever had. I know that you miss him but he is in the best of places...

Technonana said...

Sweet Connie... My prayers are with you!! May you have sweet peace from your Papa!!
Love You!!
Sharon

Anonymous said...

I always ask Jesus to give my mom and dad a hug on their birthday's for me,. . . Same for your dad too my friend, love ya. Your in my prayers ((((hug))))

Talk..to..Grams said...

That was so sweet of you! You are such a lovely person, Connie!! Can't help but love you!! Hugs, Grams

Unknown said...

Special people leave us with special memories and parents are the tops..Jesus knows your sorrow and your joy, on these days of memories. ((HUGS))

Julie said...

Hey dear friend, how is your heart?

I know this was a monumental day for you and I cannot imagine how it must have been for you.

You are on my heart today.

Hugs & Love sent your way!
Julie

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

God be close to you as your remember and give thanks.

peace~elaine

A Stone Gatherer said...

I pray you all had a wonderful day remembering all the birthdays you shared with your Dad!!!!!

Denise said...

Don't you know that he is having the birthday of his life......... it is with bitter sweet tears that we remember the love ones that have gone before.......... Every September 24th I toast my sweet Grandmother..... she has been gone since 1996 and I miss her still with the same fervency! Happy birthday to your precious Dad........ We will all see him and the one we love one day........ What a celebration...

Sharon Brumfield said...

How are you doing girl?
I know these times bring such longing to our hearts. Soon girl...real soon you'll be wrapping those arms of yours around your Daddy. I wonder if they celebrate birthdays in heaven....can you imagine the birthday cake? :)
Till then....praying your Mom will be there too.....it'll be a real family reunion.
Love ya girl

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I still remember, too.