Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary!








Happy 14th Anniversary... to my beloved. To my gift from our Abba.....I thank you.

I want to share a little of our journey ... our family...and then ten reasons why I love you him much... and some how, I managed to get my husband to share 10 reasons why he loves me. So ladies... you are in for a sweet treat!!

Ten Reasons Why I love My Husband After All These Years



1. Because he asked my dad if he could marry me before he asked me

2. I still remember the romantic tape cassette he made and left at my door step when we first started dating.

3. He is the father of our children… and is The Best.. maybe because he is one big teddy bear himself

4. He loved me when I was enormously fat and pregnant with our son.

5. He held my hair back while I threw up (over 200 times) when I was pregnant.

6. He fixes me tomato soup and cheese sandwiches when I am sick.

7. He is the best lover ever. (not that I have a history to compare to but I can only imagine)

8. He baptized our son and me on Mother’s day 8 years ago.

9. He cries with me in that big teddy bear way

10. Because God chose him for me.



(10 reasons from my husband so I am not responsible for what is said.. .OK GUYS?? )

Answers moderated for use on a Christian Blog and not in order of importance but as they came to mind. 10 Reasons:



1. She has the most beautiful eyes that seem to look all the way through me.

2. She has cute curly toes

3. She loves me as I am….not as I should be. (sound familiar)

4. She doesn’t try to change me, though I probably need it

5. She understands my overload limit and helps me put things in perspective

5.She has given me beautiful children and is a nurturing mother

6. She is a wonderful lover

7. She absolutely loves her Abba Father

8. She makes me want to come home every night after all these years

9. She trusts me with her life and well being

10. She makes the best homemade Vegetable soup in the whole world. (Kelli thinks so too) my hubbies sweet secretary...



Thank you for sharing in this special day... one of the most extraordinary moments of my life. I only wish there to many more anniversaries for us.... and we do have eternity....with our Jesus.

Thank you for chosing me. I am the lucky one.

And Remember we are



10 little hearts from you...:

Diana said...

Happy Anniversary!
I loved #6 my husband makes me the same thing...even when I'm not sick.

I love your blog. You inspire me.

Mari said...

Happy anniversary! The lists from both of you were realistic and romantic at the same time!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Happy Anniversary, Connie!! I know that God put you two together just like HE did for Mike and I...45 years coming up soon...

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!!
You have both thoughtfully made great lists... God is Good!!!

Denise said...

Happy Anniversary sweetie, this was so precious. I love you.

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary!

What precious lists you both have....

And even though you are a Florida fan, I still love you!

GO DAWGS!!!!

: )

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

So wonderfully sweet! Do you really have curly toes? What does that mean? My husband's big toes curl upward. It's the strangest thing, but when my daughter birthed accordingly, my love for curly toes grew.

Happy anniversary~elaine

Technonana said...

Ahhh!! This is beautiful!! Happy Anniversary!!! Dan and I just celebrated 41years together... last year he suprized me with diamonds and rubies..He is my Sugar Daddy!!

Tea with Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary. Treasured your words about each other.

A Stone Gatherer said...

Happy Anniversary! Belated!!!! Isn't it great how God had you planned just for each other!!!!!