Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Thursday, August 7, 2008

REDEMPTION




Have you read the series? Karen Kingsbury's Redemption series? Oh my, it will change you...

There are five books in the first series and then there is a spin off of it to the Firstborn series of five more books...

you become a part of the family.... and your life... is never the same...you learn forgiveness


8 little hearts from you...:

Julie said...

Connie, What is this? It looks intriguing....

Julie

A Stone Gatherer said...

Love the books, but that's really not a movie about it is it? That would be quite a line up!

Denise said...

Wow, I am going to have to read these books sweetie.

Melli said...

I have NOT read these... but I'm going to look into them! Thanks!

Susan said...

This was "last summer's" reading and I loved it. I haven't done the first born series...but my friend SAndy is doing them now and should be ready to pass them along soon.

:-) Susan

Technonana said...

I have read some of Karen Kingbury's books, but not this series... I love Jan Karon's books too... Have you read any of them... the most remarkable thing I learned from her is to pray God's will in any situation.. as she says, "that is the prayer that never fails!!"

Cyndee@Riezzee's Place said...

I am glad to see you back online. I have loved these books - totally devoured them! This would make a great movie if it is done well. Blessings

Cyndee

Peggy said...

Connie...No I haven't but thanks for sharing!

Stop by and visit with me soon... there will be something special waiting for you. It's in Tuesday the 12th of August post!

Still sharing the love & friendship