Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter



He iS RiSeN


8 little hearts from you...:

A Stone Gatherer said...

Christ is Risen Indeed! Glorious Easter to you!

Denise said...

Praise God, He is risen. Happy Easter my dear friend, I love you.

Susan said...

Yes, indeed, Jesus is Lord! Happy Easter!

Love ya--

:-) Susan

Sharon Brumfield said...

He has Risen indeed!
Happy Resurrection Sunday!

His Girl said...

YOW! what an awesome picture. Reminds me of the intricacy of God's handiwork.

Hope your Easter was full of Him this day!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Hope you had a blessed Easter. Glad to know we are sisters in Christ!

Cheryl said...

HE is risen! Thanks Connie for a great reminder! Love the picture. Hope you had a Happy Easter and have a wonderful week my friend! God Bless~

Julie said...

Hallelujah! FREEDOM!!! New identities, New hearts....

Christ is our life......

HALLELUJAH!

Love,
Julie
PS. I have had to move my blog. I had to change my web address so I carried some of my old posts with me and started afresh, though things at the new blog look similar it's all new. The new address is: http://jewelsightings.blogspot.com. If you can't find me go to my old blog and follow the link...CAUSE I don't want to lose touch with you.