Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Are You A Daddy's Girl?









Are You A Daddy's Girl?

I sure was....am...

Gregory Lang contacted me through my blog sometime ago when he read something that I had written about my dad and asked permission to use it in his book.. soooooo of course, I am interested in his book...

But I would be anyway, anything that has to do with being a Daddy's little girl, catches my eye.

This book will be available on May 8th, 2008.

You can check out Greg's blog over here.




9 little hearts from you...:

His Girl said...

what a blessing, to have such a great relationship with your Daddy!

i didn't, but I have 2 daddy's girls in my daughters, and I just love it for them... and for you!

Denise said...

This is awesome my friend. I praise God for the precious relationship you had with your dear dad. I wish my dad loved me, but my true Father does.

Anonymous said...

Very cool!! You are a star!! ok I am off to check out his blog.
love ya,
Deb

Mocha with Linda said...

Tried to click on the link but it didn't work. . .

Loved my dad, and he loved us, but he was not a "doter". However, my husband is smitten with our kids, and takes great delight in them. It's really sweet to see.

Cheryl said...

I was a daddy's girl also. My daughter is a daddy's girl. Those dad's are great to have. What a blessing. The book sounds good. I will check it out. Hope you have a very good weekend my friend. God Bless~

Julie said...

Connie, Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog.

I have that song by Shane and Shane "Beauty for Ashes". There's another great one by Kathryn Scott called "At The Foot of the Cross." Have you heard that one?

Did you have your other mammogram? I would love to know how you are doing.

Love,
Julie

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

How great that one of your good stories will be in a book!! That is just wonderful!! I am so sorry that I have not been around lately. Just being gone and now back and having our granddaughter with us plus working makes one "way busy". So glad to be trying to get back.
Sandy

Sharon Brumfield said...

How cool that you will be in this book. What a great way for your dads legacy to live on.
I am glad you were a Daddys girl. I wish I had had that type of relationship with my Dad.
I still have him and he is learning to show me that he loves me.
I know he did --it just did not always come through.

Unknown said...

Yes....we're kindred souls!
Beautiful.