Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Angels In Training



I am hosting over at Laced With Grace on Sunday, March 30th... that means you still have time to enter the She SPeaks Contest...
so come on over and play...

I'll be sharing about Angels in Training.... Don't want to miss that...



6 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

I am on my way over there sweetie.

Tiffany said...

I have been taking a step back from my bloggy addiction to spend more of my extra time w/ the Lord. So, I had to go back a page to catch up on all I've missed. Praise God there is no Cancer! Praise God! I loved your 2 part post-(flight plan.) And how precious to have been able to lead your friend to the Lord. It's been about four years since I've been able to experience that joy. Well, I'm off the read Angels in training! Blessings!

Tiffany said...

Oh, by the way- I've tagged you! Blessings!

Julie said...

Connie,
WHEW, I just read your "Angels In Training".....I thought that I was getting fat at my arms and stomach. I am SO glad to know it is "angel preparations".... I thought it was "menopause preparations." : )

Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Love to you,
Julie

Technonana said...

Good Morning Connie... I love the story about the name of your blog.. sorry it has taken so long to answer you... yes, I am Susanne's mom.. and Phillip's, and Betsy's and Karen's. Oh did I mention that I am Dan's wife... and now I am Nana... Though I love these titles, my favorite is Child of God!! Nice to meet you, too!!

Aunt Angie said...

I loved it Connie! It is something I deal with--especially the "new pooch"...where'd that come from??? Surely not those precious daughters! Surely not more time in the rocker with Grandkids than outside working in the flower bed! Surely not!

You are always such a blessing to my heart girl! You just don't know. Espcially the encouragingly honest things after your dad passed away...and I went back and read many of them again after my sister passed away. God is still faithful. I love you dearly Connie!