Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Friday, March 28, 2008

Who Am I?






Meet my pets:
Squeak, Aggie and Jake



Here is a fun little meme....getting to know ya.. .thing.. I got it from Jen over here..





Here’s how it works:





1. Go to http://www.photobucket.com/
2. Type in your answer to the question in the “search” box
3. Use only the first page
4. Insert the picture into your Blog

1. What is your current relationship stat?













2. What is your current mood?





















3. What is your favorite band? in my case singer.... smile














4. What is your favorite Movie?






















5. Where do you live?




















6. Where do you work?


Registed Nurse for Heyman Hospicecare














7. What do you look like?















8. What do you drive?




















9. What is your favorite TV show?
















10. Describe yourself?













11. What are you doing today?





















12. What did you do last night?










13. What is your name?











The significance here... is that I cannot look at a rose and not think of my daddy now... as well, he named me Connie... isn't this beautiful.. I found it on the internet





I'm going to end on this....and say a sweet prayer of thanksgiving....





I hope you will play along and if not, then just enjoy... love you all








14 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

This was fun my friend, love you.

Mimi's Toes said...

I love your blog...I found you thru Sharon, sit with me awhile. I felt such a peaceful feeling visiting. God bless you, sister's in Christ...

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

bless you my friend
Jen

Unknown said...

I hope your year will bring peace. I lived that year in '99. All I can say is, "Enjoy your Mom." I wish I had taken more days off.... It's a precious time.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Okay I will go try!! Sounds fun after my crazy day.Sandy

Patty said...

I loved that!! I played along. Come and read my answers.

Love,
Patty

Julie said...

Hey girl,
I can't wait to hear about the book you just ordered.

I got a new one today that I had ordered in the mail. It's called: "Better Than My Dreams: Finding What You Long For Where You Might Not Think to Look." by Paula Rinehart.

I've also ordered "The Beautiful Ache" which should be here any day!

I can't wait to read them both.

Hope you have a blessed weekend!

Love to you,
Julie

Denise said...

Button button who's got the button... I also take my grandma's buttons out and look at them... they remind me of the wonderful lessons that she taught me..... she was my favoirte person in the world...... I look forward to seeing her again..........I wish for you a button box.......

Donetta said...

:) Would appreciate your intercession
Thank you

Mimi's Toes said...

I got up this morning and looked at your blog again...Your pets are adorable....Love the look of your blog...I had to tell you again. Have a Blessed Day!

Melli said...

Verrrrrrry cool! I AM going to play along! Mine will be up soon!

Susan said...

Hey Connie. I love this. I think I might play tomorrow.

Hugs,

Susan

Anonymous said...

Cute game always fun to learn more about each other:)Bless you my friend.

Cheryl said...

This is so cute. I am going to try it. Thanks. Hope you have a wonderful week! God Bless~