Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Thank You




To all of my friends, I want to thank you. Your prayers, your emails,snail mail cards, your calls and I could go on-- have been overwhelming to me.

The love you have shown my family and me have just melted my heart. Thank you would be such an understatement.


We are doing pretty well all considering. We miss my dad greatly but know he is so happy and finally healed. I say this to make "me" feel better.... smile... but it is the truth.


You are an incredible group of people and I wouldn't trade you for lima beans.... snicker...as in 2 Corinthians 1:3-5, "Father of all comfort... that one day I may comfort you...."



I just pray not too soon

Thank you so much my dear friends.... I can't express my love for you in words for they are just too weak...

Let us walk the journey together,

9 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

It is such an honor, and a pleasure to be your friend. I love you, holding you up in my prayers.

Talk..to..Grams said...

I have not been over for a few days because I have been sick but I have been thinking and praying for you! Like Denise said it is a honor to pray for you!! Love Grams

A Stone Gatherer said...

Glad to see you back! Hoping the day's ahead bring healing and peace to you and your family! The is a new normal now! God is Good!

Anonymous said...

Little steps Connie, Little steps. We love ya:)

Denise said...

It is good to see you here again and on the road to your own healing... My DH lost his Dad in May of 2007 and there are still days that he weeps..... We know that there is a day of reunion coming but the heart misses the sound of that voice........
Hugs to you my friend and I pray that as you awake each morning you smile at the thought of your Dad just sitting at His feet.......

He is where we will be.........

Cheryl said...

I have been praying for you my friend! Hope you have had a good weekend. God Bless!

Unknown said...

Connie,

I am so sad for your Dad. Your faith through this has been amazing and I shall not forget it.

Sharon Bardwell said...

Oh sweetie! I can't believe I've been away so long. I just now stopped by and saw that your precious daddy is fellowshipping with our Abba and Loving Lord.

While it's very late ... here is a special virtual {{{{{HUG}}}}} just for you.

I'm so sorry for the delay. May His peace hold you today and in the days to come.

love,
Sharon

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Connie, I know this has been hard on you for sure!! I just returned from Illinois where i was with my dad and mother. Dad had a little bit of trouble and I think Mother just needed my support!! Dad was diagnosed with Alzheimers BUT i think he had a small stroke!! He is doing well now. I know that my time with my parents is short. I have been blessed with them for 63 years of my life. What a blessing!! They are both Christians now too so that warms my heart. I prayed for them for 32 years after I was saved and finally...finally they came into the right church and there were saved!! Praise God.
Sandy