Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Tears in Heaven





I am over at Laced With Grace on Monday Feb 4th, please join me and find out why tears are really gifts from God.

Do you speak tears?

Psalm 56:8 for our Papa bottles them up? why is that?

see ya over there....





13 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

I will be there my friend, love you.

Unknown said...

You Know I will be there.

Stopping in to say hello. Hope your week is filled with little love notes especially for you from the Savior. Love and hugs, Lynn

Nise' said...

Beautiful post! I read it while the song was playing. As one being told while raised that tears are a sign of weakness, they used to be hard for me to shed, but not longer! It is age or God's grace?
Continued prayers for you and your family.

Melli said...

I'm headin' over there! I'm stoppin' here first though to let you know I finished The Shack.

Melli said...

You've got EMAIL darlin'!

Denise said...

I have got to read that book,, I have heard good things about it... Just checking in to say hello.. and see that smiling face.........

hugs

Kaz said...

What a blessing to have met u...
Aint it cool to be able to connect and touch lives across the continents to the other side of the world!!!! (so long as we remember to continue to meet and greet and love those that are close enough to hug!)
If I could I would Give you a real hug!

Denise said...

Been over to Lace with grace..... I love reading all the devotionals.. they are always so uplifting........

hugs to you today .....

Sharon Brumfield said...

Keeping you in my prayers.

Julie said...

Your words about tears were beautiful.

I have always taken comfort in that verse. I can imagine Gallons and Gallons of my tears set aside from the last few years, each one precious to Him.

BTW, we finished "The Shack" as a family and now I am re-reading it by myself.

Blessings,
Julie

Julie said...

This is a random post, but I didn't know where to post to you, so I chose here.

Hey, I just went to the Grace Summit website that you sent me in a post. I have read many of the recommended books on the website and love so many of them.

Lifetime Guarantee is one of my very favorites. We actually were able to attend several seminars with Bill and Anabel Gillham, a very dear couple.

It was fun to see the website and get to know a little more of the ministry you are involved in.

Have you ever heard of Christ-Life Solutions?
My husband and I are involved in that in our church. It is based on your Identity in Christ and renewing your mind.

Julie
(From Ellijay,GA)

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

I spilled a few tears for you at an old country church last Sunday...we were on our way to our church when the call came from my son that he was back home from a school trip early...so I went up to get him and stopped by a country church along the way...their first song was Victory in Jesus and I wept wildly for you and your dad as the words fell hard on my heart for you...it was an old hymn and i can't remember it but i'll know it when i hear it again and i'll let you know...I thought about your daddy there, the moment he lived for has come true

Cheryl said...

Just dropped by to say Hello! Hope that you are having a good weekend! God Bless!