Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Monday, February 25, 2008

Embrace Your Little Red Hearts From God





Recharging? How bout embracing your little red hearts from God...

find out more over at Laced With Grace on Tuesday Feb 26th...

bring some hot tea, a blanket and your precious self.... and let's go talk...

see ya there



6 little hearts from you...:

JUST A MOM said...

that is so sweet,,,

valerie said...

I love your blog and am going to add you to my favorites.
I'm looking forward to reading more.
Valerie

Denise said...

Great devotion.

Melli said...

Another great post Connie -- and a sweet little red heart! Also -- I'm assuming that is Hogan you are shnooglin' in that picture... and I LOVE it! SO cute! (did I mention I'm partial to redheads???)

Tiffany said...

This is so beautiful! I just stopped by to tell you that I have awarded you something over at my blog. Please come by! Blessings!

Unknown said...

Hi there! Just wanted to say anyone who is brave enough to list The Passion of the Christ and Finding Nemo in the same list as Favorite Movies is a kindred soul of mine!
Grins!