Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Wordless Wednesday



Embrace your Little Red Hearts today.

They are all around us.... As our Papa sends them our way...




Living the Supernatural,

17 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

Such an adoreable picture sweetie.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Oh my. This has captured my heart.

Denise said...

I just love coming to see what you say and what you do not have to say...


hugs x0x0x0

Anonymous said...

Thank you:)

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Oh how sweet this is and on your blog right where it belongs. Sandy

As We Sail... said...

So cute, made more special by the little red hearts!
Loved yesterday's devotion. and the airplane reminds me of our stops at the Kalamazoo Air Museum on our way to my parents house in Detroit from ours in NW Indiana. It's a museum in 2 different buildings about a block apart, and is fantastic.

Lazy Daisy said...

Awww....even your dog is a sweetie!

JUST A MOM said...

Stop by got somthin for ya

Melli said...

Isn't that darling! I wonder if it was digitally doctored?! That is just tooooo cute!

Sharon Brumfield said...

Sweeeeet rest!

Baba said...

Thanks Connie for sharing your sweet little dog with us.My blessings to you and you dad..Hugs, baba

Denise said...

Come by my blog, I have an award for you sweetie.

Talk..to..Grams said...

This is so adorable!!Love Grams

Donetta said...

How sweet. How is your Daddy?

Irene said...

How lovely. I read the story about the red hearts on your sidebar. So thoughtful, so moving!..

Denise said...

Always thinking of you........ wonder how you and your sweet Dad is doing?

hugs x0x0x0

Cheryl said...

That is so sweet! Hope you are doing well today. Have a wonderful weekend my friend!