Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, January 12, 2008

It's The Best Day Of My Life





On Sunday January 13th, I will be hosting over at Laced with Grace. Please come and join me... Bring a hot cup of Tea or Jo.. and find out how to have the Best Day of Your Life...

Thanks for bearing with me this week, I have been out of pocket most of the week... I will hopefully catch up with everyone this weekend....

I love you all and I really appreciate your friendship and your prayers...

Love you all,

8 little hearts from you...:

TammieFay said...

Hello my friend!

It is so good to "visit" with you again. It's been a long time...come by and see me for my long absence explanation! I can really relate to your airplane entry a few days ago....thanks for the insight.

I've missed you!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! I will check it out:) Have a Super Blessed time!!

Patty said...

What a great article!! I love those kinds of laughs! Now I am digging the pig thing because I have an orange and white pig named Marvin. My boys named him and it was a Mother's Day present when they were 4 and 6 . I painted him orange and white because that is how I roll. LOL!!! Marvin has had a rough life, he has moved several times and a friend "stole" him one time and replaced him with a plastic gator and in the process of moving him in the yard his ears broke off! He nows sports a U.T. VOLS hat. Gotta keep him warm. :o)
Have a great Sunday!!
Love You,
Patty

Denise said...

Already been over and read Best Day of My Life and it was wonderful.. Glad to see you up and about.. I always wonder about you and your precious Dad...and how great is our God... I was thinking about what blessing to hand out today and with my very first comment today I handed out the blessing of laughter... It is so grand when God verifies with two or three witnesses that we are one body.!!!!

Denise said...

Awesome devotion sweetie, love you.

Talk..to..Grams said...

I am going over to read this! Love, Grams

Denise said...

Connie... I need a little advise... Please go to my blog and read my most current post entitled My Friend...... She is most likely going home with hospice coming in........ I will sit with her many hours for the reminder of her time......... will you please send me some information for what I can do for her...... what does she need from me..... I am so unprepared for this............ I am so thankful that I have you to seek advice.............. my email address is on my profile page.... My heart is broken......... but she will see Jesus .....

Aunt Angie said...

Connie--I so feel like you sometimes...I go from home/work/church....barely breathing in between! Thanks for the book recommendations!
I enjoy visiting with you!
Be blessed!!!