Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Thursday, January 24, 2008

We Are Home



My sweet daddy has been healed.... today, he walked into the hands of Jesus.


He will never shed another tear, nor feel pain for Jesus paved a beautiful road for us all.

Those of us left behind, such as myself, weep uncontrollably at this moment. So I seek the Papa's lap and my friends prayers.


My daddy smiled big before he took his last breath. Who wouldn't as they are about to be embraced by the Father Himself!



22 little hearts from you...:

Patty said...

Oh Connie, I have been checking all day on you and your daddy! I will continue to lift up you and your family in prayer. May God bring comfort and strength to you and may you feel His loving arms wrapped around you!!! Yes, I would smile too if I saw my sweet Savior!! I have chills all over.
Love You,
Patty

Denise said...

My friend, I love you so much. Praise God no more pain for your dear dad. I am praying for you, I know this is the worst hurt that you have ever experienced. God is carrying you, He will not leave you.

Anonymous said...

My dear friend, I watched my dad take his last breath 2 yrs ago, and yes it still hurts, not as bad, there is healing. I am praying for you and your family. We can only imagine(like the song)what it will be like to see HIS face. Your Dad is in your FUTURE!! ((((((hugs))))))

Gretchen said...

Connie, I am so sorry for your loss, and so excited for your dad. My prayers will be with you, my friend. Hard. Hard. Hard. I wish I could be there to just...be...there.

xxxxooogretchen

Talk..to..Grams said...

I am sorry for your loss,Connie.

Your Daddy gets to see Jesus!

You will be on my heart and in my prayers. I love you. Grams

Denise said...

Connie....... I pray that the Father God just sit and hold you and let you cry....... I will cry... but we one day will both rejoice....... and just as Deb said.. you Dad has moved to your future........ and always remember that he smiled..... but the Father God rejoiced........

love

Susan said...

Oh Connie, You have been in my prayers. I am praising God that He's welcomed your Dad into His arms today.

Much Love,

Susan

Melli said...

Awwwww Connie... it sounds like it was a very peaceful, loving, GLORIOUS moment for your Daddy ~ but a very sad time for you and your family. But you KNOW where he's at, and that's half way home to healing YOUR heart. You and your family are very much in my prayers. (((Gentle hugs, my friend)))

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

My thoughts and prayers arer with you at this time Connie
May God wrap His loving arms around you and comfort you

Jen

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Connie, I am so sorry about today!! But like you said your daddy is now healed and in the arms of Jesus!! I cannot imagine the pain that your heart must be feeling right now. i just wish that all of us could come and be with you right now. Just know that we are all praying for you.

Sandy

A Stone Gatherer said...

Connie, my heart goes out to you right now! I was at my sisters side when she took he last breath. It was a blessed time to know where she was going and who she was with! Finally Healed! Praise God! I will be praying for you during this time, and to life as you now know it! God is good!

Mary said...

Connie,

My sincere sympathies on the passing of your father. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. May God's angels envelope you in their wings and ease your pain. Today there is a celebration in heaven. Your Daddy is now in Jesus' arms.

Blessings,
Mary

Unknown said...

I wanted to offer my condolences and prayers to you! I am a subscriber to Denise's blog and found you through her. May the Lord comfort you in your time of sorrow!

Cyndee@Riezzee's Place said...

Connie-
Weep for hole let in your heart by the passing of your dad. Rejoice with the knowledge that you will get to be with both your fathers for all eternity. Hugs!

Cyndee

Susanne said...

Precious Connie!!! Just precious!!!
Thank you for sharing your journey, and for letting us know that your dear daddy has finally made it home!!
Love and prayers,
Susanne

Anonymous said...

Connie,

I am praying for you and your family that you will be filled with His abundant peace, comfort and strength.

There is the ministry of consolation that is evident in your life, your blog and I see and feel in all the comments.

May God bless you,

Helen

Baba said...

Dear Connie, Words can not help at a time like this... the loss of your Dad...I can only hold your hand and pray for you and your family...
Hugs, baba

Sharon Brumfield said...

Dear Connie-
How can you express to someone what you feel when you are not face to face with them? My heart goes out to you. And I will wrap you and your family in my prayers.
I am so glad that he is with his Savior. What an incredible day for him.
I send my love and prayers.
Thinking of you much during this time coming.

Donetta said...

Connie, What a gift and a life long treasure to have his smiling face within your mind etched for ever. May comfort surround you as you pass through the valley of this present sorrow into the gentle loving process healed into the joy that one day will fill and flood through all those caverns that you must visit today. There is beauty in this present sorrow. It is a healing in the gifts before you. Be Embraced and ride the wave afloat as he holds you through these next few days and weeks.
Your friend, I am hear if there is any support or kindness that I might offer. You can email me at djonas at cox dot net. I am hear if I might be of any help to you.

Donetta said...

Connie, What a gift and a life long treasure to have his smiling face within your mind etched for ever. May comfort surround you as you pass through the valley of this present sorrow into the gentle loving process healed into the joy that one day will fill and flood through all those caverns that you must visit today. There is beauty in this present sorrow. It is a healing in the gifts before you. Be Embraced and ride the wave afloat as he holds you through these next few days and weeks.
Your friend, I am hear if there is any support or kindness that I might offer. You can email me at djonas at cox dot net. I am hear if I might be of any help to you.

Bernadine said...

I'm praying for you as you start a new journey without your dad's presence in your life. I know that God has his loving arms wrapped around you right now and he's never going to let you go.

Nise' said...

Connie, I am so sorry for your loss and will pray for our Father to wrap His loving arms around you as you grieve and yet, rejoice that He is at home in heaven.