Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Friday, January 25, 2008

Imagine


thank you Denise.... I needed this...




7 little hearts from you...:

A Stone Gatherer said...

That is beautiful! Imagine what or WHO he is experiencing at this very moment! Oh the praise that is taking place in the heavenly's right now!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Beautiful!! I really cannot IMAGINE!! But someday we will all find out for sure. How wonderful. Sandy

Sharon Brumfield said...

That is beautiful. One day soon we will all walk there together!
In your words---\o/!
love you girl

Anonymous said...

Like I said, Mercy Me song, I can only imagine. Oh Lord how awesome it must be. God Bless You, and fill you with His peace and comfort:)

Denise said...

I love you dear one, hold on. God is with you, and He is not going any where.

Denise said...

Bless you sweetie.. and you are ever in my thoughts and prayers... I have my Mom and Dad out here and I am watching them grow weaker and weaker each day... I do not want to walk this path on a day to day basis but I guess that the Father God knew that I could do it.........

You are in my prayers this weekend... soon we shall all be home....

Mary said...

Awesome! Your Dad is experiencing the most ultimate joy of eternal life.

Blessings,
Mary