Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Grief Goggles







On Thursday, Jan 24th, I will be hosting over at Laced With Grace.

Because of my journey at the moment, I am doing a devotional on Grief.
I hope you will join me.

Also, I want to thank everyone. Your comments, your prayers, your thoughts have meant the world to me. You are like family and I just cannot say enough about all your support. When this is over, I will visit you all and and let you know how much I so appreciate you. I'm sorry I have not been able to get around to you lately but I have thought about you and prayed for you all.

I love you all dearly...




6 little hearts from you...:

Talk..to..Grams said...

Hi Connie, I haven't been able to be out and about in blogland because of my arm and shoulder.... but I just had to type you a note and tell you I am praying for you and thinking of you. You are one dear lady and I know how hard this is for you. Love Grams

Anonymous said...

Connie, still praying for you and your family. (((hugs)))

Denise said...

I have decided to follow Jesus..no turning back... I'll follow on.... How precious you are.. You remain in my heart and prayers.......You have the host of heaven looking on as they prepare to welcome another child home..
I seems to have a lot of time on my hands right now and not able to go visit my friend and for that I am sad.............

blessings my friend

Denise said...

I love you my friend, the journey will not end here, you will have all of eternity to spend with your dear dad. You are deeply in my prayers.

Nise' said...

Will continue to lift you and your family up in prayer.

Sharon Brumfield said...

I think of you often and look to see if you have posted any new news. I am praying for you and for your family as you walk through this time.