Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Our Superhero Moments





Wednesday, January 2nd, I will be at Laced with Grace (yes, Bev, right down the street having tea) so for those of you that aren't sure what to do: smile...

just click here: Laced with Grace and it will take you into cyberblogsville to my post.

Find out about our very own Superhero moments and how our Savior uses those to make memories in the lives of others.

Living the Supernatural,

5 little hearts from you...:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for your comment. I am so sorry about your father's illness. Thinking of you.

Denise said...

I love your devotions, and I love you.

Sharon Brumfield said...

Love ya girl!

Susanne said...

I just love you, Connie!! The encouragement you provide through your blog is such a blessing to me!
That is why I have a little gift for you over at my blog. Come and see!!!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Connie, I can't find your email address, and I have a question for you. Will you please email me at lindacrow@comcast.net? Thanks!