Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Share The Love


share the love of Christ......whatever it looks like!!


blessings my friends... I love you all.


16 little hearts from you...:

Melli said...

Connie, this picture is sO sweet! And I have ordered that book you recommend below -- can't wait to GET it! The review sounded wOnderful!

Patty said...

Love you too!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your in my prayers!! and thanks for the reminder to share the love of Jesus:)

Sharon Brumfield said...

I'll take some of the love and send loads back--but you can keep the bug.;)
Love you girl!
((((hugs))))and \o/-ing Him for holding you tight.

Talk..to..Grams said...

I love you too!!I have you on my heart and in prayers! love and hugs Grams

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

what a cute pic!
you and your daddy have been so on my heart...
went to my friend's funeral yesterday who passed away having a rare disease that suddenly always unexpectedly invaded her little life and she's before the Throne today...she didn't wake up for Christmas...woke up in His Arms...she was my age...she lived for another world...praying for you as you give your daddy such a gift of taking care of Him with the Strength that He provides, the Love that He lavishes, the Compassion from your Wonderful Counselor...praying for you Connie!

Susan said...

Awwww..that is just so sweet.

Hugs to you,

Susan

Denise said...

Great picture... Praying for your Dad and wondering how he is doing.. Wondering how you are doing.. I pray for your continued strength and peace ....... I pray that the New Year brings you and your family continued blessing and strength for the journey.......

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

This pic with your commentary is actually very deep. It was kind of neat because i read your words before picture came up, so I was surprised at the object of their sharing! It's all relative to what another needs, isn't it?

Sharon Bardwell said...

Have a great new year my friend! Take care of you!

Sharon Brumfield said...

Thinking of you today girl.
Sending a little love your way.
Wondering how you and yours are doing.

Denise said...

Holding you close in my thoughts and prayers. I love you bunches.

Cheryl said...

Love You Too my friend! Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Happy New Year, friend. Thanks for all you do to bring comfort to people, through your vocation and through blogging.

Nise' said...

Happy New Year. Continuing to pray for you and your family.

Denise said...

You are on my heart and in my prayers today......

New Year's blessings of hope and comfort this year of 2008........