Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

We Will Kiss The Sky





Even the stork in the sky knows her appointed seasons (Jeremiah 8:7)

This Christmas has been one of the most spiritual times I can ever recall. I will long remember this moment.

Even though my shopping is not completed and my cooking remains undone—I embrace the magic that exudes my world during this extraordinary season.

My dreams sparkle in the night through the reflection of my precious loved ones as if my fallen tears had just graced a recently fallen snow; diamonds brilliant in the horizon, making known its worth.

As with my sweet daddy, the moments that his eyes and mine connect, our spirits dance. I love his eyes. They speak volumes to me. They tell his story. They share his love.

So is with my husband. I love his eyes. I can read his emotions through his eyes although he wishes that I did not.

But there is an endless life within the spirits that have come together. Without words and only with the spirits of our soul we can sway quietly to the music and we will find “rest quietly in the arms of the Son.” (Words of my daddy this week as he was completely unaware—it was as if our Lord was speaking)

As the music plays and only heard by those connected to the spirit, the wind brushes by warming our hearts, bringing in new hope and our Papa, Our Lord, will pick us up and guide us to the clouds in our journey. There we will kiss the sky. There some will go on with Papa; some will stay to complete their earthly tasks.

It is our passage to walk loved ones into His arms, is it not?

One day, however, we will all reunite as one….

But for now, take flight… and kiss the sky with those we love…


Happy Birthday Jesus,


13 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

I sometimes wonder how we get through the tough times as you are walking now...... how hard it is for the flesh to loose it's hold and let the spirit man see into eternity..... I love your words tonight.. and I know that your spirit man has seen beyond today and envisioned eternity...... I pray for your continued peace in this journey....

Denise said...

My hearts prayer for you dear one, is that sweet peace continues to surround your heart and soul. I love you with all of my heart.

Melli said...

Connie... your Dad, and your family are sO in my prayers at this time. You help so many others through times just like this... I hope someone is helping you. I know God is.

Cheryl said...

Your post is beautiful Connie. How is your Dad? I know that you do not have lots of time for posting but please let us know how you are doing. You have the sweetest heart. I know that your Dad is very proud of you. May the blessings of God be with you all.

Sharon Brumfield said...

I love the words of your Dad-such truth as the veil is slowly being removed from his eyes.
Oh the glory that is waiting for your Dad.
Words so little say what is in my heart.
Thanking Him for holding you all during this time.
Love you girl.

Patty said...

What beautiful words! You have been on my heart this Christmas season and may God fill you with hope and peace and comfort as you have done to so many others!

Much Love,
Patty

Amy said...

Connie, you are exactly where I was last Christmas. I am missing my father, but at such peace knowing he is safe in His arms! I am praying for you and especially your precious father.

In His Love, Amy

Talk..to..Grams said...

Connie,I love you....Grams

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I love the hope that we have in Christ. Bless you, dear friend.

Anonymous said...

Your father's words were so beautiful. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

Cynthia

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I felt so sad with that post although we should not feel sad but happy to know that one day we will all be together!! I guess I feel sad for what you are going through right now. Makes me know that my time with my mother and dad are slipping away too. Take care. Sandy

Sharon Bardwell said...

Connie my friend, you and your family are continually in my prayers.

When everything settles down, you need to re-evaluate your career choice girl! You need to be published, then published, and published again!!!

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you as I miss my dad this year. You my dear need to write a book, you are awesome in your writing. God Bless you and fill you with continued peace:)