Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, December 22, 2007

It's A Boy!





"And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting
Father, Prince of Peace" Isaiah 9:6

It's a Boy !!!!

There were no announcements sent out, no baby showers, no ultrasounds with baby pictures for a scrapbook, not even a hospital or warm bassinette.

Jesus was born in a manger with stinky animals upon hay feed for the animals on a cold winter night. But His birth would forever change the
world.

His name would be:

JESUS - The messiah.

WONDERFUL COUNSELOR -- Literally He is "wonder of a counselor." He gives comfort and strength throughout time and eternity.

MIGHTY GOD -- He is full omnipotence; El--the strong One. Literally He is,the "God-hero." He is the Mighty God.

ETERNAL FATHER -- He is everlastingly a Father. He is loving, paternal,concerned, tender, faithful, wise, guardian, provider and protector.

PRINCE OF PEACE -- He rules over His people with peace. The peace He gives is eternal. He is the embodiment of peace, therefore He rules over His
redeemed people as a Prince bringing peace.

The names of God are endless. He is impossible to define, His attributes
never ending!

He is my Savior - my King - and I am His daughter.


He is all-sufficient (El Shaddai) and the most high God (El Elyon), my
everything and my amen.

No matter what life holds, take time to acknowledge His name and
attributes.

As you do, an awareness of who He has been and will be to you becomes the
reason we can face today and find strength for every tomorrow.

But most of all, He is my Jesus and my Daddy.

I will be back sometime after Christmas....Thank you for all your love and support and your prayers...I will keep you posted of any changes...

Merry Christmas to you all.

11 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

I pray for you a precious Christmas my dear friend. I love you very much.

Anonymous said...

Great post!! You are in my prayers!

Merry Christmas!!

Sharon Brumfield said...

I pray this Christmas you will form many beautiful memories.
That the presence of the Lord will fill your heart.
And you will know how deeply He loves you all.
I am praying for you and yours and for sweet times with your Dad.

Denise said...

Merry Christmas Connie........ It is because of His gift that we have hope of life eternal........

blessings to you and your family

daisy said...

Beautiful. I love to come read your blog. It always gives me goosebumps. Thank you for sharing.

Have a peaceful, joyful Christmas.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Merry Christmas. See you after Christmas.

Sandy

Donetta said...

Holy Christmas, Devine worship . I will hold you and stand with you.
Donetta

Talk..to..Grams said...

Wonderful post! Merry Christmas and love from Grams

As We Sail... said...

Yes, a really good post. Have a wonderful Christmas.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

It's a boy!" made me smile. I wanted to shout, "It's a KING!"

Denise said...

Just checking in on you to see how you are doing...... and checking on your precious little Dad..I pray that your Christmas was memorable...........

blessing to you and your family and my prayer for your New Year is much peace......