Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hangin' On




Several of you have asked, my sweet daddy is hangin on...
I am spending most of my time with him these days and have not been blogging (nor shopping) too much.
Thank you all for your prayers. They are truly felt. The Lord is with us in such supernatural ways.
Much love to you all.




Happy Birthday Jesus,


4 little hearts from you...:

JUST A MOM said...

Connie, we all at some point are just hanign on,,, that is when I think we cling to the Lord the hardest. Hang in there my dear friend. You are in my daily thoughts to Him.

Denise said...

You and your precious dad have my prayers, love, and great big hugs. You are a constant in my heart, and on my mind. I love you so much.

Denise said...

I love coming here to read your thoughts, and afterwards I am always reminded of the treasures we have right before our eyes in the ones that we love....... You are on my prayer list and I speak your name each night to the Father to give you peace........

Sharon Brumfield said...

I am so glad that you are getting to spend some time with him.
Praying for you girl.