Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Shack

by William Young

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.... We did...God granted my family a wonderful Christmas gift... and that was my precious dad...And it was as if the day after Christmas, he knew he had reached a goal.. He is now declining... but we are very grateful for the time we have had and still have...

Now, on another note, I would like to share a book that I recently read... The Shack... your life will never be the same... Beautifully written... you can go online to Amazon or find it at Barnes and Noble.

When you finish it, please let me know what you think...

Blessings to you and I am going to try and catch up with you this weekend...

love to you all my precious friends...

8 little hearts from you...:

Donetta said...

I am so glad for your time together. I have thought of you so very often this week. May this time be holy for you.

Denise said...

I am thankful that the Lord has given you this time with your father... I will remember your Dad in my prayers. You are in my heart and on my mind...... I pray that the New Year greets you with much peace...........

Cheryl said...

I also am glad that you got to spend this Christmas with your Dad. I thought about you often. Thanks for keeping us informed. God Bless!

Denise said...

Praise God for this time that He is blessing you with your dear Dad. You are both very close in my thoughts and prayers. I love you precious one.

Anonymous said...

Oh I remember the last few days of my dads life here on earth, very special.... Talk to him, sing to him, touch and hold him. This is a Holy time:) sending prayers for you up to the Most High God!!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

This is so wonderful that you had a great Christmas with your dad!! We all need to realize that time is so important. I will look for this book.. Sandy

Sharon Brumfield said...

I haven't been out and about much but I wanted to check in on you and yours.
Glad ya'll had a sweet time at Christmas with your Dad. I have been praying for ya'll.
Praying for continued strength and a sense of His presence.

Susan said...

I am glad you've had the chance to make some precious memories.

This book sounds wonderful. I may have to add it to my "wish" list.

Hugs,

Susan