Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Amazing Grace




(Please remember to turn off the music below...)


My Mother-in-law sent this awesome video to me...

it will leave you speechless...

Because of God's precious love for us, we are free!


Happy Birthday Jesus,

12 little hearts from you...:

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

Oh! Connie, simply amazing. Brought me to weeping, not just tears. And to think we will spend Eternity together. Singing about His amazing grace before our King. How do you turn off your music---couldn’t do it. Wanted to respond to your previous post… I watched my daddy and my mama as they entered those final moments of their life and know only an inkling of where you are…no one has ever walked in your shoes. May He give you His Words to say to them – Psalm 81:10, in fact may He open your mouth wide and fill you with Himself that you may say what is on your beautiful heart for him and for HIM. My thoughts go to Deut 33: 12-16 go read it…it’s for you…may you rest secure in Him for He shields you ALL DAY LONG. You are the one the LORD loves and may your rest between His Shoulders as you love on your sweet daddy and rest on your ABBA Father. My heart is so stirred for you in this moment. I feel kind of frantic to know what to even say but our beautiful God is right there with you every step of the way. Bless you dear friend! And may you find the favor of HIM who dwells in your burning bush.

Denise said...

This was so very beautiful, thanks so much for sharing. You, and your dear dad remain so much in my heart, and my prayers. God loves you both with all of His heart, and so do I my friend.

Cheryl said...

Connie, I loved this video. How beautiful. This man was singing will all of his heart. This is an amazing song and he just made it even better to listen to. AMAZING GRACE. Oh how I love to hear it. Know that God is with you and your dad as you struggle to let him go in this difficult time of your life. Please know that I think of you often. Love You my friend and God Bless!

Donetta said...

Wow!

Denise said...

It is now 12:30 Saturday night and I could not sleep so decided to read some of my favorite blogs... I started your video and in just a few minutes was so moved by the Holy Spirit..... How awesome is our God..... to take a man like John Newton and save him.. then move him to write Amazing Grace with just the black notes.... How can anyone that hears this still not believe in such an awesome God... It touched my heart these early hours of the morning... It is that Amazing Grace that saved a wretch like me. Thank you for sharing, and I am going to pass it around that folks need to come here and listen...

Melli said...

How COOOOOOL is THAT?! I never heard any of that before! *smiles*

Denise said...

Sweetie, please visit my blog when you have time, I have an award for you. I love you.

Patty said...

Connie,
You are on my mind, in my thoughts this week! I am checking in on you and your daddy. I look forward to getting an update!

Love You,
Patty

Talk..to..Grams said...

This was awesome! Thanks for sharing this with us!! Love. Grams

Sharon Brumfield said...

Girl that was amazing!!!!!!
I love the history and I did not know about the black keys-very cool.

I am glad that you are out and about in Blogdom. I have been missing your sweet voice.
I am praying for you and for your family.
Is your Dad in pain? I have been praying for him. I don't know the situation but I have been praying that God would leave him with you as long as possible. It is hard to know what to pray when you are not there. I pray for God's will to be done.
I love you girl. Don't know you except through your words but my heart goes out to you.
Wish I could just be there for you.
Let me know if there are specifics I can pray about.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Wonderful, Fabulous!! He is great and it was wonderful to listen too..What a voice for God he has..

Sandy

Denise said...

Just wanted to let you know that you are on my mind and in my heart.. Every time I walk across the yard to see Mom and Dad I am so thankful to the Lord for the time I have with them.....I pray that tonight your heart be comforted......