Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Wordless Wednesday




My son, on the left.... ain't he precious??






Living the Supernatural,

9 little hearts from you...:

Anonymous said...

Yes Ma'am -- he certainly is! So very obvious that he is your boy!!

How are you friend? I still come and read, but just haven't had much "commenting time" lately. Life can get so crazy!!

My little calendar says today:
"To laugh often and love much...
to appreciate beauty,
to find the best in others,
to give one's self...
this is to have succeeded."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Oh, Lord, let it be!

Blessings,
Dori

Melli said...

INDEED he is! That redhead SURE looks like he could be MINE! He's adorable!

Lazy Daisy said...

Awww...what a cutie! And a redhead to boot!

Sharon Brumfield said...

I used to wish I had red hair--God gave it to my sister instead.;)

Talk..to..Grams said...

He is so cute he could be in the Movies!! I love that red hair!! Thanks for your visit and your kind words!! love you, Grams

Cheryl said...

Oh Girl!! He is sooo cute, and he is in the band? That is great? Does he look like his mom? I have a red tint to my hair. When my daughter was born the doc said that she had "Strawberry Blond" hair. You really have something to be proud of there. He is a cutie pie! God Bless!

Anonymous said...

He is precious! Love his tie!

Denise said...

He is very precious, and such a cutie. I love you, thanks for the kind comments on my blog.

Andree said...

another redhead! my favorites!