Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Oh Am I Ever Thankful










Note: pause the music below before starting this...

Living the Supernatural,

9 little hearts from you...:

Susanne said...

Amen, Sister!!! (That gave me goosebumps!) Thanks so much for sharing!!

Lazy Daisy said...

Wow, what an awesome talent and tribute to those that serve us on a daily basis.

Anonymous said...

I love that.. it was totally awesome. I have seen lots of his work.

Melli said...

Isn't that just amazing? I've seen him before do some other things... the Statue of Liberty comes to mind... what awesome, God given talent!

Susan said...

That is really neat! Thanks for sharing.

:-) Susan

Baba said...

Connie, Thank you for sharing this wonderful man with us..His talent is amazing... I would love to see him in person.Blessings to you.. Baba

Denise said...

Beyond awesome, thanks for sharing. I love you.

Bernadine said...

Wow! That was awesome.
Thanks for sharing.

Denise said...

Come by my blog, I have an award for you, well, make that two awards. I love you.