Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving



First, Let me thank all of my precious BLoGgErS...I love YOU and I am thankful for your Friendships.... May your Thanksgiving be totally AWESOME!
I would like to share my wonderful family and thank God for this year. I am very thankful that I have them in my life.
Picture #1 is my sister and I with our girls and my mom.
Picture #2 is my dad and I



Picture #3 is my other mom... We were blessed with two moms....













#4 is my sister and I trying to camp by ourselves... we did pretty good too.. although we ended up with extra pieces to the tent? go figure....








#5 is my precious oldest daughter and our grandson..
ain't he adorable?




Here is little sunshine and our redheaded son... they actually cherish each other now...God is so Good







My husbands family,,, and mine.. We love them to pieces










My prayers are with you all during this holiday..I love you all
Happy Thanksgiving

6 little hearts from you...:

Sharon Brumfield said...

Loved the pictures!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Cheryl said...

Oh how I loved the pictures. Your son looks just like your MOM!!! I took Anna shopping yesterday and in the restaurant I seen a woman and she kept on looking at me like she knew me. I kept on thinking, this person looks like Connie. The picture that you have on your side bar! We never spoke but I left there wondering........Were you in Chattanooga, TN at the Red Lobster yesterday? Anyway, hope you have a most wonderful THANKSGIVING girl!! Thanks for the post, your writing is amazing.

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

beatiful family...
and you are a beautiful person!

H A P P Y T H A N K S G I V I N G

Melli said...

What a gorgeous family!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Donetta said...

Wow you are so beautiful and blessed!
Celebrate life! Thankfully yours, Donetta

Denise said...

Wonderful pictures, love you.