Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Wordless Wednesday






My Baby Girl and I had a discussion last night about what she wants to do with her life... She's a junior now in college....


We can safely say she won't (WILL NOT) be following in her mom's footsteps as a nurse or any sort of medical field....
Whatever she does, I want her to follow her heart, where God lives.... and stay young ... live young... be happy....

Living the Supernatural,

12 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

May God always keep watch over your dear daughter.

Anonymous said...

I have my 3 teens all at a new phase in their lives; what to do after high school. And as you, as long as they are happy, follow God and stay young; I am happy for them.

Chocolate and Coffee said...

What a precious photo!

Blessings to you today.

Nise' said...

Love the picture. You are so right...no matter what they do we want them to follow after God and be happy. My daughter is 1.5 years out of college and loving her career choice! Her parents are happy as well!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

How sweet is that photo!! So nice to have these pictures to remember!! Please pray for our son Jon. He is in those California fires!! Sandy

Melli said...

Too cute! I'm sure God has big plans for your daughter - and if she follows her heart she will discover them! What an exciting time it is in her life!

Aunt Angie said...

What a sweet picture!
How I enjoyed "those days" with my girls...Ditto for that prayer for your daughter!

Kellan said...

Cute picture - the dog looks like he's in a daze from all the doctorly attention. Nice sentiments about your daugter - oh, if we could only know the paths they will take - that would help ease our minds. See ya.

Susan said...

Awwww that is the sweetest photo. The research shows that kids who are in the generation that is just now entering the work force are going to change careers (not just jobs) SEVEN times on average. The opportunities open to them are incredible.

:-) Susan

momssunshine said...

Aww. Thank you. I'm still looking around for colleges that give degrees in CHYENNE but I'm having no luck.

But next time I come home I am bringing the test results and we are going to look at my career opinions.

Shawna said...

I love this!!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

You know that I can so relate to this!