Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Shamelessly In Love


(Joel 2:26)"...never again will my people be shamed."

Thirteen years ago my husband and I said, "I do." Standing before our Lord, both of us had come from broken marriages. Our hearts had been crushed. We had both made vows to never do this--get married that is-- again. But after 3 years together, love took over in a powerful way. We opened our hearts and walked down the road of trusting that this time was different and that it would work.

Thirteen years ago.

We have walked many roads since then... and I would say, we have definitely had to take the scenic route at times. Brad and I have had many rough spots along the way, not just between us but in our life period. We have had family tragedies. But the scenice routes were definitely where our Lord has show us His beauty and His love.

Gifts beyond words have been given to use by our Savior. Two precious daughters from our past life. A beautiful son. And then each other.

Thirteen years and I pray there will be more.

Brad, thank you for these beautiful flowers my darling and reminding me of the time of year we met and the time of year in which we were married.

This song is our special song. For yes, you use to play it just to watch my heart melt. I can honestly say, my heart still melts when I see you, when I hear your voice, when I smell your cologne or just hear your name mentioned.

To my best friend, my beloved....

For I am shamelessly in love with you more today than ever.....


10 little hearts from you...:

Melli said...

Awwwww... what a dear post! God has blessed you both - each with the other! And in sooooo many mOre ways too! Happy Anniversary!!!

Talk..to..Grams said...

This was so sweet!! I am so glad you two found each other and are so in love!! Blessings to you Both!! Happy Anniversary!! Love and Hugs Carolyn

Donetta said...

Oh Love and friendship with God central so awesome! You are a beautiful couple

Denise said...

Bless you both on your anniversary, and always. I love you my friend.

Thoughts of a Mom said...

Congrats. That is so awesome.

Nise' said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! May you celebrate many more together.

Kellan said...

Happy Anniversary!!! And what beautiful flowers. You are both very lucky to have found each other - I love hearing about couples that are still so much in love. My hubby and I will celebrate our 24th on Nov. 17. I loved the song too - I love country music. Take care. Kellan

Susan said...

Awwwww....I love that song too. What fun. Congratulations to you both. I love it that you found something so precious to share and move on from the past. I love the song "Broken Road"..."God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you."

Hugs to you,

:-) Susan

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! such a beautiful expression of the love you two share.

Shawna said...

I was just thanking God today for taking the bad into life and turning it into something good. I am so glad God blessed your marriage. What a sweet post! I'm tearing up:) Happy Anniversary!