Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Monday, October 22, 2007

The Abundant Life In A World Of Tears



Join me over at Laced with Grace today......and find out how you can live the Abundant Life in a World of Tears.......

Thank you for your faithfulness and your visits. They mean so much to me.

2 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

Your devotional was really awesome, love you my friend.

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

going straight there...i asked a pastor friend of mine a few weeks ago as he was telling me his story..."so, what do you think the abundant life really is?"

in response to your comment on books we read...one reason i love your heart, your thnking is that you are truly a counselor leading us the the true Counselor...

we have always been the ones doing ministry for 27 years and to take a step back this year and find a counselor for myself has been just awesome,awestruck...nothing has helped me to grow more this year than a counselor walking alongside me asking some pretty tough questions like..."so, what do you want more than the love of your God?" to which i responded "I don't know"---well go think about it for one week and come back and tell me. I did and God showed up and it was a profound thought...I hold a deep appreciation for all those doing the work of counseling! gotta run read your devo....