Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What If?

What if you slept?
and what if,
in your sleep, you dreamed?
And what if, in your dream, you plucked a strange flower?
And what if when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand?
Ah, what then?
--Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Living the Supernatural,

5 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

Awesome post my friend, love you.

Sharon Brumfield said...

I'd freak!
And then I would call everyone and tell them what had happened.
Wonder what was going on in their mind when they wrote that?
It would be cool though.

Melli said...

Wellllll... when I was a child I used to sleep-walk... so I MIGHT be tempted to think I'd been at it again! Or not. :)

Anonymous said...

Whoa!!! Cool.

Anonymous said...

I like the way hes writes
its the stuff of dreams
id wonder where the heck it came from