Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Happy Birthday To My Baby Sister


All I could hear was screaming... I couldn't understand anything she said... and then I heard the back door slam wide open.... more mumbling.. something about as big as the earth.... more screaming...and then she pointed towards the backyard. So my mom and I ran outside.

By now, I was sure an Alien space ship had landed and sucked out her brains. My sister followed close behind, still speaking in Alien language. You know that language, don't you? Allthewhile, pointing towards the garbage can, I thought just maybe it had left one of its babies. My mom was about ready to open the lid and even I cringed. My poor sister, she was hysterical. We embraced. And after all this build up, I expected something pretty dramatic but there it was--- nothing. No monsters jumped out at us but we did find the biggest toad I have ever seen before or since.

I thought my sister was going to faint. It was just a frog, granted a big one. We named him Jeremiah, the bullfrog. So every time this song came on, I sang it to her. Jeremiah was a bullfrog, he was a good friend of mine... la da da da... are you getting this??

ok... Maybe this might be a good time to apologize for the time I taught her to pee outside like a boy.... yes, not good... or the time, I fixed her a bubble bath in the wagon and told her to take a bath--Outside. Grounded for life!

Or what about the time, I persuaded her to stick her hand in between the door hinge... we had to call the police that day to help get her hand out...

I'm afraid that the list goes on and well, I honestly did apologize some years ago for my troublesome ways. It is a wonder she speaks to me...

But my sister is the very best and she is my best friend....you couldn't ask for anyone better...

I love you very much and I hope this day is special... I will come over and try not to like set you on fire during the wienie roast...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!

Living the Supernatural

Connie

5 little hearts from you...:

Lynn and Keith said...

thank you. and just for the record, that toad was bigger then any cat or dog we ever owned.
why did we not know to take the hinges off the door instead of calling the police?
so many memories. and still making more. i'm glad you are my sister and my best friend. i love you too

Denise said...

Happy Birthday to your dear sister, may she be sweetly blessed all the days of her life.

Melli said...

Oh you were a real SCAMP, weren't you?! ROFL! Happy birthday the most tolerant sister in the world!!!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

What a nice tribute to your sister!! I bet she is very happy!! Happy Birthday to her today!!

Sandy

Talk..to..Grams said...

Happy Birthday to your sister!!
You were someting else weren't you!

Your poor Mom! and sister!! :)

Hey,it is good she forgave you!! :)
Blessings, Grams