Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Praise Report



What a week.... But the weekend is here... and I have a few praise reports...


My dad's reports have come back and for "now" we are looking at a good report.. the doctor feels pretty good that it is not cancer... they will manage his symptoms with medications and continue to monitor him.. so thank you everyone for your prayers...


Last night, one of my dear dear patients / friends... saw Jesus....as he went home into His arms. In his last breaths..... he opened his eyes big, smiled and took his last breath. His wife was by his side as were probably 50 friends and family... He was one truly loved man. we all stood in a circle holding hands and had the most beautiful prayer. It makes me so thankful for the job I do.


I will be getting ready to go to my conference next week, I'll be meeting (my wish anyway) and listening to speakers-- Max Lucado, John Eldredge, Joyce Meyer, just to name a few... here is the website... http://www.aacc.net/ at the No Greater Love conference....


May you all be blessed this weekend....


Love you all

10 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

Praise God that your dear dad is doing well, love you bunches.

charlestonyaya said...

Great praise reports!! I just checked out the website for your conference - have a wonderful time!! This should definitely be a times of renewal and refreshing!! KB

Melli said...

Awwww... that is GREAT news about your dad! Allelujia!

Great news for your friend too...

And HAVE fun at that conference!!! Have you HEARD Max Lucado before? Let us know what you think of him!

Gretchen said...

So glad to hear your dad is doing well. Connie, how blessed you are to be a part of people's life's end, especially when they know Jesus the way this man did. They, of course are blessed to have you, too. :) Have soooo much fun at the No Greater Love conference. I'm trying like the dickens NOT to be jealous of all those great speakers you get to see. xxxoooGretchen

Sharon Brumfield said...

What a precious job God has given you-- Ushering people to the gates of heaven.
Glad to hear the news about your Dad--that's great.
Enjoy your conference and I hope you get a little face to face time. :)

Anonymous said...

continuing to pray for your dad

Praise the Lord its not cancer

wow what a conference it will be with those speakers
safe travels

Nise' said...

Good news about your dad! Will continue to keep him in my prayers,

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

What a post. I praise God with you about your precious dad. I hope you have a wonderful time at the conference. Bless you for being with that family, Connie.

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

such good news about your daddy!!!

what an AACC conference line up...can't wait to hear...

I have an EKG in a.m. for chest pains and dental work on top of it that has produced huge fear for me so I would deeply appreciate your prayers---they are putting in a plate to change my bite...tried to do it last week unsuccessfully and the pain sent me through the roof...may the God of peace show up for me in a.m.---He has all week in my health problems and appreciate your prayers on Monday!

have a great conference!!!

JUST A MOM said...

I am happy to hear your dad is doing well.....