Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Out of Pocket This Week....



Check it out... I will be here this week.... but yes, I'm going down early... smile....see y'all when I get back....


6 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

I love you my friend, enjoy yourself.

Talk..to..Grams said...

Have a great time! Grams

Susanne said...

Oh how awesome!! I hope you have a wonderful time, and HURRY BACK!!! We'll miss you!!!

Susan said...

Oh I love love love the Opryland Hotel!!!! It's so beautiful. I hope that you have a wonderful time.

:-) Susan

Sharon Bardwell said...

OH MY! I just checked out the line up of speakers and oh I want to be soooo, something...envious, jealous, something!

I bet you had an absolute fabulous time! Too cool!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Ooh, la la.