Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Monday, September 24, 2007

Is There A Great Storm Brewing?



The one thing I remember about growing up at the beach were the storms. I would wonder where all of the sea creatures hid during these times. I’m sure they took shelter and protected their young.

Isn’t that our nature?

Join me over at Comfort Cafe today.... and I'll share this story.....

Is there a great storm brewing in your own life?

5 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

Bless you my dear friend, love you.

Talk..to..Grams said...

I can only hide in God's arms!! Love you, Grams

Sharon Brumfield said...

We were in Hatteras North Carolina a few years ago when a category 2 hurricane went over. Within about 2 hours the 65 mile an hour winds were gone and beautiful skies were unveiled.
We went to the beach to find treasures. We found no whole shells. It was as if they had all been broken and crushed. The treasure for us was not in the smooth shell pieces left behind but in the gold that lined the clouds in the sky.
Many times in the aftermath of the storms in my life, my eyes can get stuck looking down and around for something good. God is teaching me to look up for the real treasure.
Thanks for the reminder of that beautiful trip.
Thank you for your reminder of the treasures after the storm.
Thank you girl.

Anonymous said...

Those many great storms in my life have truly turned my eyes to God. You put it into words so eloquently.

Gretchen said...

I can't comment any more eloquently than Sharon already did. Your post, as always, is such a reflection of Jesus. Blessings on your day. xxxooogretchen