Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wordless Wednesday










































There are reasons our Abba walks us through life's trials and tribulations.... He prepares us for the journeys ahead.


10 little hearts from you...:

Melli said...

WOW! A few well chosen words ... WOW!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Whoops!! i guess he should have learned to carry his bigger cross...This is quite an example!! Great WW picture. Sandy

Sharon Brumfield said...

That was great!
I think I'll carry my cross--thank you very much!

Denise said...

That was awesome sweetie, thanks for sharing. I love you.

Donna J. Shepherd said...

Fantastic message. Thanks for sharing. - Donna

Baba said...

Well... Connie, I guess I am carrying my cross now with my knee problems and pain.Thanks for sharing...Have a good Labor day week-end. Baba

JUST A MOM said...

I don't like it,,,


BUT I LIKE IT!!!!!!


thank you

Sharon Brumfield said...

\o/
I love that--I have never seen it before. How cool!
Lifting holy hands and thankful hearts!

Lazy Daisy said...

Wow, what a powerful illustration! Guess I'd better "shut my mouth" when it comes to trial and tribulation. Thanks for this powerful reminder.

Gretchen said...

I love that cartoon. What a great visual of my struggle with wanting things to be easy/solved, rather than trusting God to walk through my valleys with me.