Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wordless Wednesday



My Sunshine.....

She turns 20 on Saturday....Where did the time go?

Saturday I will share more about my little girl....

Oh, of course, meet squeak the cat!


13 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

Your daughter is so beautiful, just like you.

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

beautiful girl...
i have 3 in their early 20's...
where did the time go???
seems like they were
just if footed pajamas...
can't wait to hear your mother's heart on saturday

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

just in footed pajamas

Baba said...

Connie, The years do fly by and our children are catching up with us....I have two daughters, ages 43 and 37 who live in Atlanta,Ga.and my baby is having another baby in February.She has 2 girls.Your daughter is beautiful....wish her a "Happy Birthday " Have a good day. Baba

Talk..to..Grams said...

My oldest daughter turned 50 this year!!

and I did wonder, where did the time go??

Your daughter is so pretty! I bet you all have a good time being together. Happy Birthday to her!!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

You do not look old enough to have a 20 year old daughter...Are you sure she is that old? smile!! Sandy

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie,

Stopping in for a visit. I came over from Maggie's place. I hope to hire her for my blog redesign. I know she is really busy but her work with Typepad is excellent. How did you help her when it came to your redesign?

sharon brobst said...

She's beautiful...my youngest just turned 21...it goes too fast!

forgiven4this said...

Again I must say she is so pretty...you are so lucky to have her...love ya!

A Friend said...

Beautiful, beautiful daughter. You and I have a whole lot in common.

Lynn and Keith said...

if she was one year older, i would swear she was switched at birth with christa. she looks more like me and christa looks more like you. i love you chynny! aunt lynn :-)

Lazy Daisy said...

Hi, I'm a friend of Floozie's...your daughter is beautiful. I have a single 25 year old son! (smile!) I am also a nurse.

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

so where is Eldredge in September?
i am on the waitlist for their Captivating in October but probably won't get in til next year...tomorrow i leave for another counselor's conference at the Glen in Colorado Spring---Larry Crabb is doing SSD...have you been?