Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Thank You





Thank you to all my prayer warriors....

I will keep you posted on my dad... no word yet.

6 little hearts from you...:

Sharon Bardwell said...

I am praying for your dad.

Denise said...

I will not stop praying sweet one, love you.

Talk..to..Grams said...

I will be praying.... love and hugs, grams

Amy said...

Hi Connie, I will be praying for your dad this evening~most definitely.

Holly said...

Glad to pray!

Also we're glad to share more of our story. Email me at chrishollysmith at msn dot com and I'll fill in some details. The ones I left out really add to the story, but for the sake of privacy and honoring Chris' family I did not include them. Email with what you need and I'll see what Chris will allow.

And for my sister, I really never saw the mourning, as much as felt the repercussions of the unhealed hurts.
Love and Prayers for you and yours,
Holly

JUST A MOM said...

HANG IN THERE,,,, Thanks for stopping.