Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Come and have some Coffee with me...

I am over here.....at Comfort Cafe

Good is Good, God is Awesome....

Blessings,


7 little hearts from you...:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Oh I know Connie. I usually always rest of Sundays..I just knew this was going to be a busy week and i wanted to get some of this done so that I could know it WAS DONE!! I am just one of those that needs things done!! I have been doing too much sleeping lately!! SMILE!! it is done and i feel better!! Thanks for stopping by..HOPE your weekend was a good one..Blessings to you..Sandy

Talk..to..Grams said...

I have a name plate meme over at my blog for you!! Karen made mine! There is no way I could have!! Do this when ever you can! I know you are really busy!!
Love You Grams

Denise said...

Big hugs and love to you my friend.

Anonymous said...

Oh Connie,

God is Good. Amen. Amen... Amen.

Neat story.

Melli said...

Oh Connie... what a great, sweet story... And since everyone else is doing it, I should mention I have a nameplate for you too! LOL!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Very touching and thought provoking.

Anonymous said...

Wow what a story.