Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Happy Early 12th Birthday



Today and Tuesday (Hogan's actual Birthday) we are celebrating his life.....Big party today....

and well,,,,, this song... was playing when Hogan was born.... my husband and I laughed (OK, I didn't laugh,,, but my husband did....)wondering what kind of sign it was ... and well, he is a little bit of a cool kid...

Thank you God for his life, we are honored to be his parents


8 little hearts from you...:

Talk..to..Grams said...

Well, if he isn't the cutest thing going!!
I know you are so proud of him!!

And with you all raising him with God's help he will turn out just fine!!! A man who loves God with his whole heart!

Happy Birthday!!! today and Tueday!!

Gretchen said...

Beautiful, Connie. Beautiful.

Happy 12th b'day, Hogan! You rock. And...Go Gators! I know nothing of them, of course, but it appears that you have a slight affinity for this team. :)

Melli said...

Awww! He's a cutie! (I'm sure he doesn't want to hear that... don't tell him!) He's COOL! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOGAN!!!

JUST A MOM said...

Happy birthday HOgan it is not the coolest thing to be abel to put that together, tht was you can watch it and see jsut how much they have grown. enjoy your weekend

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your son
hope he has a good day

Denise said...

Happy Birthday to dear Hogan, may he always be greatly blessed.

Amy said...

I'm having trouble with my dial up today so I can't see the pictures, but want to wish your dear son a very happy birthday! Kids are truly a blessing from the Lord!


Praying for your daddy. I need tocheck your earlier posts and see if there is any news I may have missed. Take care!

Susan said...

Awwww...those pics are GREAT! Hooray for Hogan...and Happy Birthday.

:-) Susan